What is air pollution? King’s College London Environmental Research Group (no date).
A hidden threat to food production: Air pollution and agriculture in the developing world. Fiona Marshall et al. International Institute for Environment and Development (no date)
What is air pollution?
- How does concentration of air pollutants vary according to human activities and weather?
- What are the major implications of air pollution?
A hidden threat to food production: Air pollution and agriculture in the developing world.
- How does air pollution affect agriculture?
- Which air pollutant has the maximum negative impact on crop growth?
- What is the major difference between crop loss projections due to ozone and sulfur dioxide?
- What are the key policy and research issues for the developing countries, considering that air pollution leads to reduced levels of crop production?